Berkeley Family Law Attorney Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
I offer a unique service to a small number of very satisfied clients in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. I am a specialist in family law certified by the State Bar of California with more than 18 years devoted exclusively to the practice of family law.
My practice is unique because I commit to working directly with each of my clients. I do not manage a high volume “divorce mill.” Instead, I offer you the opportunity to work directly with an experienced attorney. I believe that this approach provides you with the best outcome and is critical to the overall quality of your experience.
An accessible attorney with excellent credentials is an important asset as you navigate challenging issues and a difficult time in life. Your attorney’s experience and credentials should be a source of confidence and strength when you need it.
I have practiced exclusively in family law in Alameda and Contra Costa counties since 1994. I am a Specialist in Family Law Certified by the State Bar of California. I have served as judge pro tempore (temporary judge) in both Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
Before practicing family law, I was an associate in taxation at the international law firm Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in San Francisco. I am a graduate of the Columbia Law School (J.D., 1989) and earned my undergraduate degree at the University of California at Berkeley (B.A. 1986).
I provide exceptional legal service in all aspects of Family Law for those who require detailed preparation and expert analysis of their family law matter. To learn whether this is the right office for you, please call 510-528-0700, or send an email inquiry.
- Juris Doctorate, Columbia Law School, New York, NY (1989)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California at Berkeley (1986)
- Specialist in Family Law Certified by the State Bar of California
- Judge Pro Tempore, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Practice Limited Exclusively to Family Law Since 1994
- Mediation Intensive Training, Center for Conflict and Understanding (2006)
- Appellate Decisions: In re Marriage of Moschetta (1994) 25 Cal.App.4th 1218, 30 Cal.Rptr.2d 893; In re Marriage of Park (2012) A13334 First Dist., Div. Five (Alameda County).